Friday 7 December 2007

'Tis the Season ...

... for the product rush ! LOL

I am really conscious that I want to get as many client's products to them as possible in time for Christmas - so I have been working flat out getting albums designed, framing prints, etc ...

Please note the following deadlines:

- Reprints - Wednesday 12th December - this is the latest date I can guarantee to get them to you for Christmas gifts.

- 7x5 framed prints - I have a small selection of frames available so the 12th December applies for that size - unfortunately, as the frames are bought from a bespoke company, I cannot take any Christmas orders for any other size print

- Wedding Albums - If your layouts are currently online, I need these approved and ordered by 12th December, so that I can send the prints to the lab and get them back on time - this also gives me enough time to make the album up :)

Any questions, please feel free to contact me on 01785 253574 or by e-mail :)

Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)