Thursday 26 November 2009

Holiday Deadlines

It's that time of year again ... where on earth did 2009 go !

Album Deadlines

All albums that have been signed off have been ordered. I have been told by the album companies that these "should" be out in time for Christmas, but I am in their hands on this. I will be keeping all clients informed as soon as I have this information.

Hi Res Disks

Anyone who has purchased the hi res files will have these in time for Christmas, allowing you to get those all important Christmas gifts printed and framed for your family !

Reprints

For reprint orders up to 18x12" in size, the deadline is Wednesday 16th December. Anything above this size, Monday 14th.

Framed prints

As all my frames are bespoke, the deadline is next Tuesday 1st December. However, I do have a small number of small frames in stock (for framing a 7x5" print), so get your orders in quickly to avoid disappointment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)