Monday 28 May 2007

Tracey & Grant's Wedding - Stafford

I had the pleasure of shooting Tracey and Grant's wedding on Saturday - the day started off pretty bad in terms of weather - I was in my study looking out at hailstones at around 10am !!! But it did get better after that - a few little drops of rain here and there, but nothing major.

So we headed off to their house where Tracey and her bridesmaids were all getting ready. Tracey's Mum and Dad were there too, having travelled from the South to be there.

As soon as we started shooting details, Tracey got very excited, exclaiming "they're photographing my dress !" and "they're photographing my shoes !" LOL - I do love it when my brides are relaxed and excited :)

So here are a few of my personal favourites from the day ... if you were a guest at the wedding, the images will be uploaded to client area once Tracey and Grant get back from honeymoon - they have asked for password initially, so if you wish to view please contact them for the password.


The girls decided on matching morning wear ...
Tracey had managed to trip and fall downstairs leaving a massive bruise on her right foot - a touch of inspiration from me and there was pale makeup applied - voila! No bruise :)

Tracey's shoes ...


Tracey's little cat had passed away in January this year - so it made sense that she should be the 'blue' for the day - Tracey just had to have the little cat close to her on the day ... very touching.

The processional - as captured by my assistant, Jan, from the balcony ...


Signing the maiden name for the last time ...

Tracey's flowers were simply elegant ...

Finally - the cake smash (only Tracey though - Grant knew better than to do it back :))
Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)