Sunday 3 June 2007

Angela & Andy's PWS

Andy and Angela are getting married next May and I am shooting their wedding. They are a cool, young and funky couple who always look for something different. They contacted me after booking for the wedding and asked if I could do an engagement shoot (this can happen any time before the wedding, not just when you get engaged) with a view to having one of the images framed with a wide border, so people can sign that instead of a guest book. I have seen this type of thing done before and I think it is a cool alternative to a book (I have had brides who say no-one at all signed their book !!)

So I asked them to meet me in Stafford town centre - there are some hidden gems in Stafford which the guys were very surprised at. We started off at the church in the main square, then we headed off for a quick drink in Apres (Andy was dying for a pint - well, it was 21 degrees and sunny LOL). We then set off for the park which meant swings, paddling pool, ice cream and poo sticks - all the things you should do when strolling through the park on a sunny day :)

We were on our way back to our cars when I spotted the location for the last 2 images, so we just had to stop for a couple more shots :)

Here are some more - I hope you enjoy them...








If you have booked me to shoot your wedding (or even if you haven't) why not give me a call to arrange your own engagement session soon.

Gill x

5 comments:

  1. The photos are lovely. Cant wait to see the finished product!

    Andy and Ange x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting prety good at this arn't you Mrs Taylor.

    How's the cameras by the way?

    (Got myself 1st refusal on a 1D Mk3 so here'd hoping for next week)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I'm Andy's mum! I must say that the pics are fabulous and have really captured who Andy and Ange are and what they mean to each other. I'm really proud of them both and feel that my job as a mum is now almost complete, I can see just how happy my gorgeous, funny and intelligent little boy is! Time to step aside and let Ange take him off my hands!! Just have to wait for the grandkids now...but not yet awhile please you two, i'm far too young!
    Karen (mum)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so pleased everyone likes them - we had a lot of fun on Saturday, amidst some very funny looks (especially in the pub LOL) and once the guys relaxed, we got some great shots :)

    Babies LOL - they are already talking about that so watch out !!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya,

    andy and ange are one of the nicest, genuine, fun-loving couples i have ever met, and the photos illustrate that so well. andy and ange are made for each other, their love is something i realy admire and they are an inspiration to me and everyone who knows them.

    love ya lots you guys!! massive hugs, love n kisses for your amazing future together, em xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)