Sunday 10 February 2008

Sloppy Dancing ...

This got totally lost at the bottom of another post ... so I am reposting as it deserves it own place here ...

Sloppy Dancing ... An act of getting out of your shell in a public place. Dancing should be original, fun and without music at time of dancing.

I have had the go-ahead to post the 3rd Annual Sloppy Dancing Video ... from the creative desk of JP & Amy Prutch, Randy Kepple and some sidekick bloke called Mark ;)

For those of you who know me, what can I say ... I was in the moment - for those of you who don't, I'm far to sensible to be associated with this sort of nonsense and am not in it. In fact, I'm not in it 7 times in total. Comments welcome ! I think !

5 comments:

  1. If you watch carefully, you'll see the UK contingent making quite a showing this year!

    The fact that we add the music later is always a bit disconcerting, but dancing to no music in front of all your peers...well, it doesn't get any sloppier than that.

    On another topic, I like the way the header looks on your blog. Not sure what you did, but it's really looking nice. Great job!

    Until next year, practice your sloppy dancing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF?! "some sidekick bloke"?
    What does that even mean? I certainly don't like the sound of it, like I'm the Portland Mafia's Mini-Me?
    Tanks for nuttin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark...you're right! Gill has some explaining to do. She's rolling with the Portland Mafia now...there are rules of conduct. It's all about RESPECT! :)

    Watch out Gill...the Yanks are invading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hangs head in shame ...

    And WOO HOO - I've gone International :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)