Thursday 1 May 2008

Wedding Day for Deb and Chris

The second of my weekend double header last week found me at Goldstone Hall again ... a beautiful venue and one I am proud to be associated with ...

Deb and Chris have been together a long time ... 12 years to be exact ! Chris did say during his speeches that he really should have done this years ago - but, hey ho, such is life and so all their friends and family were brought together in this time and place to celebrate the love, laughs and life's triumphs (including Chris beating cancer) of this couple.

To say the day was emotional would be an understatement ... so I will move quickly to my favourites of the day, adding my very best wishes for a long, happy and healthy life together for you guys ... thank you for allowing me to be such an integral part of your day.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)