Wednesday 30 April 2008

Wedding Day for Maxine and Nick

Friday found me at Maxine and Nick's wedding at The Moat House in Acton Trussell, a beautiful venue set in the Staffordshire countryside, complete with picturesque canal :)

I was assisted by Paul on the day and we started off at Maxine's parents home in Yoxall, documenting the excitement, the details and Maxine's beautiful accessories ... oh, as well as discussing cameras ... did I mention Maxine is a photographer !! :)

Nick was nervously pacing when we arrived at the venue, excited and looking forward to seeing Maxine - we had told him she would be wearing a red dress so imagine his surprise when it turned out to be white, with beautiful red celtic embroidery :)

The ceremony was full of love and laughter, Maxine and Nick just looked like they enjoyed every single minute ... their little ring bearer, who is a mere 8 years old, gave a reading and did not appear to be nervous at all ... he got a round of applause and a mention in the speeches, which he looked chuffed about.

We managed to avoid the showers throughout the day, which is always helpful. Nick had set up his drums and managed to get a little practice in with his band ... he really is quite good on those drums haha :)

The evening entertainment set up also and the jamming session made me wish I could come back and party with everyone - they totally rocked !

So, enough waffle, you want to see some photos, right? :)

My heartfelt congratulations to you both, Maxine and Nick ... here's to a long, fun-filled and romantic life together :)












And a random shot of me working ... thanks, Paul ! Haha

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gill,
    Just a quick email - I'm supposed to be packing stuff to go on honeymoon! Maxine and I just logged into your blog and spotted a few photos from our wedding.

    Just wanted to say that they look superb! We're both looking forward to the slide show on 17th. I must dash, got to try and locate my passport!

    See you on 17th!

    Nick and Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos - I was unable to be there for the day much to my dismay but am glad I've got a taste of what I missed. Maxine looked stunning - Nick you're a lucky man! Sorry I didn't get to meet you - but I'll put that right very soon. Best of luck to both of you!
    Warm regards
    John from Dover

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)