Saturday 5 April 2008

Image is Everything ...

"Image is Everything, in the Image Business"

Jerry Ghionis


Anyone who knows me at all knows that I am nothing if not a geek, I love love love shiny new technology and a bit of bling !

Well, I finally got around to buying something that has been on my mind for a long time ... hang in there, it's coming !

In trying to justify the spend (us girls are so good at justification, right?) I turned to Jerry's words of wisdom, pulling out the following card from my picpockets ...


Well, how could I NOT have my new toy after reading this, it is all about image after all ...

And here it is, straight out of the box, introducing ... my new 16gb iPhone !!!

So, now you know that when you call me, I will be speaking to you with style :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)