Sunday 27 April 2008

Airport Life

The more I travel, the realisation that it is un-glamorous truly sets in!

Here I sit in yet another airport, waiting to be herded around like cattle, before sitting in a tin can (thankfully for a short hop across the Irish Sea this time) andy I find myself wondering when someone will actually invent the teleport machine or a Stargate !!! Being temporarily demolecularised has GOT to be better than this :)

Still, my friend Dawn awaits me in Belfast, making up for it all bucketloads. We don't get to see each other often enough, in fact last October was the last time. We both are crazy busy and so this last minute get-together is very welcome :)

Of course I have my trusty Canon S5 with me, so I will make sure you get updated in pictures, although it really is a short break - I'm home again late tomorrow night !!

Ciao for now ... security calls :)

Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)