Friday 4 April 2008

Wedding Day for Maggie & Malcolm

I first met Maggie when I was shooting her friend, Sandra's, wedding in 2006 - she immediately took a business card off me for her Son and, sure enough, a few weeks later, James and Gemma dropped by to book me for their wedding last year. You can view their blog post here.

Maggie and Malcolm announced their engagement soon after that wedding and it was a real compliment that Maggie wanted to book me immediately.

The wedding was held in the beautiful Weston Park stately home, a hidden gem in the Shropshire countryside. The whole house is filled with priceless artwork and other artefacts, collected by the families who lived there, until recent years, the rooms are large but inviting, so I could really appreciate why Maggie and Malcolm had chosen to get married there, surrounded by close family and friends.

So, as always, a few of my favourites from the day.

Congratulations, Maggie and Malcolm, here's to a long and happy marriage !

The venue ...

The rings ...

Gemma's reading ... oh, did I not mention she is pregnant ! Congrats again, guys :)

Exchanging rings ...

First kiss ...

The champagne flowed ...

Maggie and Malcolm enjoying a quiet moment - and the vista :)

This just summed the day up for me, lots of fun and laughter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)