Thursday 26 March 2009

Portrait fun with Kim in the office ...

I first met Kim when we were studying photography together at Stafford College ... that feels like such a long time ago now ... we have remained close ever since and our love of photography obviously helps LOL

Kim works for a studio in Shrewsbury and has a Thursday off, which is great, because we get to hang out at my place and talk about our jobs ! Cool !

Kim is on the hunt for a new lens so we spent today playing around in my office with various pieces of kit ... such fun (ok, for geeks like us LOL) ... Kim was the test subject and in the midst of lens swapping and playing around, I shot this one ... we both love it, so here you go ... simply, Kim ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)