Friday 20 March 2009

Spring is in the air ...

Wow ! What a fantastic couple of days, especially today !

Who could have foreseen me sitting in the garden, watching "Never mind the buzzcocks", with hubs (avec sore back) snoozing beside me, Tess napping on the lawn, laundry lightly blowing in the breeze, after the last few weeks of freezing temperatures we have been having ! Man, today just CRAWLED ! In a glorious way :) I swear I have a little bit of sun on my face and I am soooo looking forward to whatever this spring and summer will bring ... BRING IT !!

Tomorrow I have a portrait session scheduled, followed by an album-finalisation meeting with Dee and Don, then Sunday yet another portrait session, followed by a consultation with a 2010 bride ! It really is all go here at chez Taylor and I think the weather is bringing out the best in me :) I am LOVING the sunshine, the chance to whip the roof down on the sports car, playing ball with the dog in the garden and getting the grass cut ... within the next couple of weeks, I am planning on getting my hanging baskets all sorted and making the house look all pretty once again.

I know I promised yet more from last weekend's shoots, but be patient with me, I'm tying up some loose ends, writing some articles for a new project (more soon) and getting my boudoir business off the ground, among other things ... oh, yeah, enjoying some time with my family LOL

So, tomorrow is the official first day of spring ... may it bring us (yet more) sunshine and joy, hope and tranquility and did I mention sunshine???

Happy Spring everyone.

Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)