Saturday 18 August 2007

Marketing, Fayres, new Albums on the way ...

Marketing News

Well, I have just this week finalised my marketing with 2 of the county's most prestigious wedding venues ... The Moat House, Acton Trussell and Shugborough Hall ...

http://www.moathouse.co.uk/
http://www.shugborough.org.uk/

I will be featured in their brochures, with links on their online brochures striaght to my site and will also be recommended to brides and grooms enquiring about having their wedding at their venues ! How exciting !

It is always incredibly difficult to choose favourite images to use for advertising purposes but I tried to find a mix of details, brides, dress shots which are some of my favourite parts to capture during the day.

Wedding Fayres - come and see me !

Wow - doesn't time fly - it is almost September already and I have some wedding fayres coming up ... I can't wait ! I love love love setting up my stands, showing my work, chatting with brides, grooms and mums :)

I am exhibiting at the following fayres:

2007
16th September ... The Moat House Hotel, Stoke on Trent (Signal 1)
23rd September ... Wychwood Park Hotel, Crewe
21st October ... Crewe Hall, Crewe (Signal 1)

2008
3rd February ... Shugborough Hall

Remember to pop these in your diary - if you are thinking of planning your wedding, if you have planned your wedding - even if you have already booked me !!! I would love to see you there !

New Album Range

Well, I am very very excited about my new range of albums ... I just ordered the first set this week - these are the multiple-mat albums - where there are multiple images on teh page, all separately mounted - gorgeous !

The front cover of the main 14x11" album is a photo mounted behind acrylic with a leather bound edge - I have chosen the following image and so the album will look like this ...


I am in the process of getting together my magazine style album in between designing client albums, shooting weddings and processing images LOL !!!

Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)