Monday 22 October 2007

Crewe Hall Fayre on 21st October

I had a lot of fun exhibiting at Crewe Hall yesterday and it turned out to be a successful day all round ...

I booked with 2 great couples ... Nick and Maxine who had travelled down from Warrington - they are getting married at the Moat House, Acton Trussell, then James and Sara booked - they are getting married at Crewe Hall next year :)

Then one of the organisers from Crewe stopped by the stand and I have also been asked to pull together an album so they can show brides who are booking the venue - how exciting - it really is a beautiful venue !!

I was really lucky with my stand yesterday ... when I pitched up I found a couple of leather chairs and, without too much hunting, managed to find a mirrored coffee table - a bit of rearranging and, voila, a ready made viewing room :)))

(Taken on a blackberry - excuse the quality LOL)

Everyone else who dropped by - thank you, it was lovely to chat with you all - I hope to speak again soon :)

Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)