Monday 15 October 2007

Mick & Gemma's Autumn PWS !



Mick and Gemma are getting married this Christmas and they asked me if I would get together with them for an engagement session (often known as a pre-wedding shoot) to get a collection of photos, one of which they could choose to have mounted so their friends can sign it at their wedding - of course I was delighted ! So we headed off to Wombourne where they are getting married and went for a walk ... off to the church first, I was spotting different places to grab some shots while heading back to the cars ... here are a few of my favourites from the shoot ...

Hands ...



Fun with feet ...



Moody black and white ...



A bit of perspective ...



Leading lines ...



Romantic glow ...



Fisheye fun ...



I hope you enjoyed looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking tham :)

Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)