Wednesday 10 October 2007

Website Revamped and Refreshed !

Hi guys ... well, you know how I like to keep things fresh and up to date - and I have shot so many beautiful weddings this year ! So I have updated my site with some fresh work, with some of the pages now having multiple images in a short slideshow, and have added a new slideshow wedding gallery, with music, so turn that sound up and kick back with a nice cup of tea / glass of wine (delete as appropriate !) and enjoy !

Just click on the title of this blog and go to Galleries, then Weddings.

Feedback, as always, is welcome :)

Here's a teaser ... taken at a wedding in July - the bridesmaid's expression as she watched her friends exchange vows is just lovely ...



Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)