Tuesday 1 January 2008

The Last Weddings of 2007 !

Happy New Year everyone !

I am flying to Tampa in 2 days and so preparations are taking over everything else ! I will still be contactable by phone and e-mail but please bear with me with time delays in getting back to you :)

I shot my last 2 weddings of the year over the past couple of days and I would like to to share 2 favourites from each wedding ...

The first was Mick and Gemma's on 29th December, in Wombourne. Gemma's grandfather performed the ministerial duties on the day, making it a truly family affair. It was bitter cold and blowy, but thankfully stayed dry until after everyone was seated for the wedding breakfast. We were allowed access into Himley Hall grounds - Mick and Gemma braved the weather for me, as you can see :)



The second wedding was Kathy and Andy's, at Smallwood Manor private school. Kathy teaches at the school and this is the first ever wedding that has been held there. The actual ceremony toook pace in the school's chapel - Dominic was the best vicar ever :)

All in all a very emotional affair, Kathy had to stop a few times during her vows to re-compose, but they got there in the end :)

The school choir were fantastic too ! Here are 2 of my favourites from the day ...

Kathy listening to Dominic ...


And the final shot of 2007 !


Gill x

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The two shots look fabulous, I can't wait to see the rest. Thank you for photographing our day and making it such an enjoyable and fun experience. Enjoy your trip to Tampa. Kathy and Andy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Gill!!! We love the shots you have posted here can't wait to see the rest!!! Hope Tampa was fab! New York was amazing but very cold (even colder than the wedding!!!) We had such fun on the day and having you there made it even more enjoyable! Love the new Mr and Mrs Waddington XxX

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)