Tuesday 4 March 2008

Lights! Camera! Action!

OK

Maybe a little dramatic ... but it kinda sums up what's been happening with me these last couple of weeks.

Focus on Imaging was a total success for us - David and I had a ball, met some wonderful people, pro and amateur photographers alike, all with a common goal - to improve upon our art and make ourselves better photographers.

As UK representative for Jerry Ghionis, I am surrounded by inspiration, his products (combined with his energy for this art) inspire and educate so many of us - he has now added to this inspiration with the launch of his new website The Ice Society - check it out !

Of course, talking photography makes us want to get our cameras out and shoot, so David and I did just that ... here are a few of our attempts, shooting each other haha

David's shots of me at the stand ...


Followed by his take on my multi-tasking ...



David had a play with his video light ... and it was oscars night too ...


Finally, my take on David ...


Gill

1 comment:

  1. Gill. Who was the good looking one to camera left?

    What does the second image look like in sepia?

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)