Thursday 19 June 2008

Jerry Ghionis in London !

Wow ! What a week !

I was helping out at a Jerry Ghionis workshop, being held at the super cool Hoxton Urban Lodge hotel in the east end of London.

Monday was critique day, so I took myself off for a meal with fellow DWF moderator Yvonne Blume and of course a few drinks :) It was great to catch up, we don't really get to see each other that often.

Tuesday and Wednesday saw me don my wedding dress and prance around London being photograph'd, first by all the students for 15 minutes each, then by Jerry outside Buckingham Palace (we saw Charles and Camilla coming back from Ascott too ... she was wearing a blue hat!)

Photos of my modelling to follow :)

I was still in my dress for drinks last night but actually had my camera with me and managed a few shots for our Pay It Forward project ... for your viewing pleasure, here are a few of my faves from Wednesday night ...






No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)