Tuesday 24 June 2008

Wedding Day for Gill & Phil


My first wedding of the weekend was at the beautiful Rookery Hall. Gill and Phil started planning their wedding a year ago, and now it was time !

The guys had a dreadful week leading up to the wedding, with Gill rushed into hospital for an emergency operation, in fact, it had been touch and go as to whether or not to go ahead ... but they did !

The day itself was not kind to them, it poured down all day, but all things considered the mood was good and spirits were high, with everyone having a great time !

Gill and Phil had been to dance lessons to learn the dirty dancing routine for their first dance and it was a shame they could not do this ... but the first dance was romantic and slow, making for a beautiful ending to the day.

I would like to wish you a speedy recovery, Gill, and I hope that both of you have a long and happy marriage !

Here are a few of my favourites from the day :)
















And a favourite of mine taken by my second shooter for the weekend, Mike !

1 comment:

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)