Sunday 8 April 2007

Easter Sunday - A Jaunt to The Chase

I feel very fortunate to live so close to such beautiful surroundings as Cannock Chase - it really is a gem in the middle of the bustling Midlands. So we decided that today was the day to take the hard roof off the MX5 and to take a jaunt over to The Chase - armed with the camera, of course :)


This is our beloved MX5 - we bought it (near) new in 2004 and can't imagine life without it - the roof is now safely tucked away in it's little sleeping bag for the Summer ...This is a rare photo of me - I only occasionally allow hubby to lift the camera !

Unfortunately the deer on the Chase were elusive today, as were the bunnies in the many warrens - I felt like that bloke in the advert for the chocolate bar waiting for the pandas in the zoo to show - he turns his back and they come out on roller skates - I swear the place is now swarming with wildlife - tee hee - so I had to stick to shooting hubby ...


Then I decided to work on some shadow play - as the sun was out - why not ... this is me shooting me shooting me ...

Hope you all had a great Easter weekend.

Gill

3 comments:

  1. So you let John hold that heavy, heavy 1D Mk2 N?

    Thinking about it though, John is used to carrying your heavy cameras :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - he doesn't usually get to use them though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bad shot for Program then :-)))

    John sporting growth now I see

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)