Monday 16 April 2007

Louise - Portrait Shoot on The Chase

Hi friends. I had the opportunity to head off back to Cannock Chase - this time with a beautiful teenager in tow - Louise is 16 and would love to be a model some day. So I decided to take her off for a shoot on Sunday morning to see how she fared in front of the camera - well, she was pretty nervous at first, but she soon got used to me directing her and telling her how to stand, what direction to look, etc. Her proud Mum looked on, while her dog tried to interrupt occasionally (for a kiss from Louise - funny).

Here are a couple of images from the shoot ...

I'll post some more as I process them ...

Gill

2 comments:

  1. the 70-200 2.8 is great for throwing backgrounds out of focus isn't it.

    Nice light. Got a bit contrasty in the afternoon.

    Any more pics from the shoot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The light in the afternoon was a nightmare *lol* - the 70-200 is a great lens for out of focus backgrounds - I will post some I did with the 85 1.8 - nice !

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)