Thursday 26 July 2007

Ian & Suzi's PWS

Ian & Suzi first met me at a wedding fayre at Wychwood Park last year - they arranged an appointment soon after with me and booked right away - we all got along so well !

They are getting married in August and their reception is at the beautiful Goldstone Hall.

They arranged to take advantage of my pre-wedding shoot offer, which means they also get a photo of their choice mounted in a framed - and the guests sign the frame on the wedding day, rather than a guest book! Ian & Suzi have already picked the spot in their living room where the new framed photo will be going :)

As it was so late in the day, we decided that their living room, with it's lovely natural light flooding in, was a perfect place to do the shoot - besides, Suzi would have felt a bit self-conscious heading out in front of the neighbours and I wanted her to look at ease.

Here are a few of my favourites and the one I think we should frame on the day !

Ian getting ready ... well trained, obviously !
... before showing off his guitar skills (he really is quite good, actually !!)

Then we decided it might be a good idea to get that pesky photographer's information sheet filled out :) - so I watched, and shot, this is Suzi's beautiful engagement ring ...

I love the looks from both the guys here ... this is my favourite of the shoot ...

I love how relaxed Suzi is in this as she is totally cracked up watching Ian do something daft - I just know we are going to get some beautiful shots like this at their wedding, they are such a fun couple !

And of course, after all the laughter, there is always time for a bit of romance ...


Oh, I almost forgot - I think the first one at the very top of this post should be framed - guys? You reading this?? :)

Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)