Saturday 21 July 2007

So long, and thanks for all the smiles !

Hi all ...

Well, I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. Doesn't time fly when you are busy busy !

So, what's been happening here at Gill Taylor Photography - lots of enquiries coming through so people must definitely be thinking of romance and marriage - even in the middle of all this stormy weather !!! Then of course I had my leaving do from my previous employment (photos to follow) and launching a new range of wedding and portrait albums !

Phew !

So - a post about my leaving do seems appropriate ...

We met up in Wolverhampton mid week, so it wasn't a particularly late one - late enough, mind !!!

This was our meeting point ...
John and I arrived early - we went through that phase you do when you think "is anyone else coming? did they not like me???" LOL - so I treated myself to a bottle of pink champagne and settled in for the long haul ... Here's a closeup of that champagne, just in case you like that sort of thing ...I soon cheared up when my ex-colleagues started to arrive ... john isn't getting too bad at this old photography lark - ha ha ha ...

Speaking of which - here he is - Hubby Johnny !!! :)I think I took Ian by surprise :)

These are our good friends, Adam and Marie - I think I have mentioned them before, but sans Marie - it was great to see them out - their little boy just turned 2 and hard to leave as he is such a munchkin and so I felt very privileged they used up some baby-sitting points for little old me !!! :)

Marie decided to make the most of the situation and ordered a pitcher of "sex on the beach" !! Yowser !

Still, she and my friend Linda seemed to enjoy it !!!

This is our good friend Andy, enjoying a joke and a pint - I love the laughter in his eyes in this one !!!I love this one of Brett - it looks like a great headshot until you notice that it looks like the guy behind looks like he's going to punch him ... talk about bad positioning and timing !!!
I've introduced you to Ross and Jacqui before ... but here they are again :) We all walked over to the hotel some of the guys were staying at and on route we discovered a building with clothes on !! What's that all about :)

Well, that's another chapter of my life over ... on to the next ...

I look forward to catching up with my old colleagues soon :)

Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)