Friday 21 September 2007

Amy & Bobby's Wedding - Hunter's Lodge


Last Friday was the turn of Amy and Bobby to tie the knot. The day started in the usual hustle and bustle at Amy's parents house - I just couldn't resist chasing her little niece around as she played merrily while chaos reigned all around :))


As usual, there were plenty of details to capture, from the gorgeous flowers, to my first ever pink dress, accompanied by those funky strappy silver shoes !


Then it was off to the church to catch up with Bobby and his guys ... Bobby had been attacked the previous week and so we had to be very careful photographing his poor, bruised face - of all the timing !!! I did manage to borrow the rings for a quirky shot :)



Then Amy arrived - looking radiant and happy - until we realised she had left her bouquet at home - argh !


Still, soon sorted and in for the service ... here are some of my favourites ...


Amy, Bobby and I held back at the church for some downtime before we headed off to the venue ...

Amy was a tad thirsty as we headed out for formals ... well, it was a hot day and that dress was big, after all ;)

Then it was time for speeches, as always very well received !


And finally, the first dance ...


Don't forget I am exhibiting at the Wychwood Fayre this weekend ! Drop by to see me - I am in the Atrium (directly under the catwalk shows) - look forward to seeing you there :))

Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)