Sunday 2 September 2007

Stuart & Becky's Wedding - Penkridge

I got a frantic phone call from a local studio owner on Friday morning - his associate photographer had been rushed in to hospital and they needed someone on Saturday for a couple of hours ! Fortunately, I was free this weekend and was delighted to be able to help out.

Here are a few of my favourites from the day ...
Stuart arrived in his Scimitar, driven by a friend who had never driven it before - this was particularly telling as he attempted to navigate through the car park :)

Becky arrived in something a little more traditional ... I got the fisheye lens out a few times yesterday - it certainly makes for some fun shots !
The venue details and cake all looked fantastic !


Unfortunately, Becky's father is not longer with us, so it was over to her grandfather to walk her down the aisle ...
With this being a civil ceremony, yet again I was very limited in what I could shoot during the actual event - as always I managed a few - this one is my favourite ...




We managed to get a few shots with the car before the chauffeur went off for the day ...

Then it was off for some fun with their chums ...

... before getting the couple on their own ... the first was a candid moment as they waited for me to get around the pond to them ...

This shot just oozes romance ... yum ...

Some more fun with the fisheye :)

Before finishing off with a quirky cake cutting shot :)))

Gill x

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of a fab day.
    Was so nice to have a photographer with a sence of humour!
    Thanks Chuck
    Daz
    (Best man)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos, can't wait to see the rest, thanks for capturing the day as we want to remember it, full of fun and laughter and that little touch of romance.
    Thanks very much
    Tracey
    (Brides' aunt)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)