Sunday 23 September 2007

Nicola & Matt's Wedding - Stafford




Phew ... what a busy few weeks !!

Well, I first met Nicola last year when she rang and exclaimed that her Mother lived on the same street as me - she just HAD to meet me LOL - fortunately we all got along great and they decided I was to be their wedding photographer :)

Fast forward a year and here we are, blogging their wedding photos - amazing how fast time goes, isn't it !

The day started at Nicola's Mum's house, a 30 second walk for me :) Chaos as usual, but the house was big enough to accommodate people in different rooms - handy ! Nicola was the calmest person of all, having her makeup done in the downstairs family room.













While I was shooting the bridal preps, my assistant, Tony, was off capturing all the fun at the Church with Matt & his guys ...




Then on to the ceremony - this being my Parish Church, I was delighted to be shooting there :)




Then it was time for some fun ...




... and stylish bridals ...










One final shot ... this guest had a particularly funky pair of shoes ... after some persuasion, I decided I had to take this shot :)




Gill x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)