Friday 24 July 2009

Ann & Alan | Wedding | The Old Rectory, Devon

You may remember Ann & Alan from their Pre Wedding Shoot in Hampton Court Park, London. It wasn't too long before the wedding day arrived. I travelled to my hotel in Bude the night before, stopping off at the venue in Devon on route to get a guided tour of the grounds, house & marquee by Alan, my very excited groom ! The attention to detail, heart theme, pink lined marquee and gorgeous surroundings assured for an absolutely beautiful, unique wedding, something I had expected from these two :)

I will always remember the connection between my couple, the way he looked at her, with complete adoration and love ... sigh, I love my clients !

A few favourites ...

The stunning dress ...



Ann has the same issue as me (we're both taller than our men!) but she managed to find some beautiful flats ...



I copped this as I was moving around finding cool places to shoot details ... it made me laugh !



Getting gorgeous ...



Ready to go ...



This was the only time it rained all day ...



The ceremony was held in the barn, beautifully decorated and rustic, truly unique ...







Time for some posing ...







The cake cutting and some fun speeches ...







A very intimate first dance ... then busting some moves !





We finished off with some lanterns being sent up into the glorious night sky ... LOTS of lanterns !



Ann & Alan ... thank you for having me ... wishing you every happiness as you continue your journey together.

4 comments:

  1. You just keep getting better Gill. Gorgeous images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Gill.
    I had great fun working with you on this wedding, Ann and Alan were a lovely couple.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, love the lantern idea! What stunning photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, Gill. That first dress shot is a real corker, actually there are so many lovely details. Brilliant Chinese Lantern photo too!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)