Tuesday 28 July 2009

Birthday Milestone Promotion

SPECIAL BIRTHDAY OFFER !!

Whilst it pains me greatly to admit to this particular milestone, I will be turning 40 at the beginning of October. Instead of burying my head in the sand, I have decided I should celebrate it and include my business in the celebration, so there you have it, and here goes ...

For any new portrait* enquiries booked and shot before the 4th October (herein and hereafter known as D-Day lol) I am offering a session, either in-studio or on location (within Stafford area), including a 7x5 framed print (value £65) for an amazing £75 ! That's the session fee literally for £10 !!

Give me a shout at gill@gilltaylor.co.uk or go to the contact section of my website and get in touch !

I look forward to hearing from you soon !

*Portraits only, 4 people maximum, boudoir and engagement sessions not included

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)