Wednesday 15 July 2009

London Workshop | Jerry Ghionis

I'm really just updating the blog as I haven't done so for a while and it was beginning to feel a little neglected ... I am once again down at The Hoxton in London with Jerry Ghionis, his beautiful wife (and good friend of mine) Georgina and, of course, a whole bunchh of photographers eager to learn from, and get inspiration from, Jerry.

I have been helping out on and off, and of course listening to Jerry and watching many of the slideshows and shooting demonstrations, but hanging with Georgie is one of the real highlights of the trip !

I am available, I have internet, I have my phone ... if you need me, I'm here !

I'll post some random images taken on iPhone and G10 once I get back (I didn't bring my big-boy kit with me) but in the meantime have a great week everyone !!

Oh, if you want to stalk me, click on the Facebook and / or Twitter links in the sidebar off to the right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)