Thursday 2 July 2009

Brides Magazine - Featured Image

I'm here, honest I am ... just a busy wee bee :)

I recently shot a wedding in Kent (Siobhan & Marc) and got chatting to one of the guests who mentioned she was friends with the florist. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and, as with other suppliers, I mentioned that I could send a shot or 2 through to her for her portfolio.

Gaynor from Enfleur contacted me soon after to say how much she loved the photos and if she could use one in an advert she was placing in Brides magazine ... of course I said yes !

Here is the ad as it is appearing in this month's issue (I love what her husband has done with the ad - very talented)... enjoy !



On the blogging front, I am sooooo behind, with 2 weddings to blog, a couple of portrait sessions and an engagement session ... I promise to catch up, but after my wedding this weekend in Devon with Ann & Alan :)

1 comment:

  1. Well deserved!

    Hire this photographer people - she's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)