Wednesday 24 June 2009

Faye & Adam | Wedding | Botanical Gardens, Birmingham

You may remember Faye & Adam from their recent pre-wedding shoot in Sutton Park, Birmingham (linkie) ... we just couldn't believe it was suddenly here ! The wedding day, that is !

I started the day, as always, at Faye's family home, set in a beautiful part of the world, Sutton Coldfield, just metres away from the family church where the ceremony was to take place.
The weather had threatened for rain, but as usual the forecast was dead wrong and we ended up with perfect photography conditions all day - yayyy !

After the ceremony, we headed to the absolutely beautiful Botanical Gardens for a fun-filled reception with family and friends.

So, without further ado ... a few faves from the day :)


Just check out the detailing in that dress ...





Stunning ...



Not looking too shabby either :)



The arrival ...



Beautiful church and ceremony ...





Mr & Mrs ...





What can I say, it had to be done !



An intimate moment ...



The girls ...



The boys ...



My helper for the day ... Faye's brother :)



The whole bunch with some fish eye fun and balancing on a rock !



I hope you have a FAB honeymoon, guys, and I'm looking forward to seeing you soon !

Thanks for having me ... Gill :)

1 comment:

  1. Great images Gill. I particularly love the shoy of all the ladies pouting. It looks like it was a fun wedding to do.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)