Friday 19 June 2009

Cool New Client Feature

I am absolutely chuffed to bits to be able to announce a cool new feature on my website, as well as a little bonus for my clients !

I host my online images through theimagefile, a great online product which allows me to show clients their images and for friends and family to purchase them. I contacted them about a week ago and asked if it would be possible to have a feature whereby guests or clients could leave an email address and be contacted as and when a gallery of photos became available ... it's now live !

So, here's what you need to do ... click on my Client Area section and enter the password of the event in question ... if there are no images there, you will be asked to leave your email address and voila ! As soon as the photos are online, you will receive an email and away you go ... simple !

As an added bonus, for the first 2 weeks that the gallery is online there will be a discount on all products, so you'd best get in quick !!

I hope you find this new functionality useful and I look forward to hearing from you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)