Sunday 7 June 2009

Lisa & Jody | Portraits

I spent a lovely lunchtime with Lisa and her 3-year-old daughter Jody today. Lisa wanted some portraits of Jody to hang in her new home, but we knew it was going to be hit and miss as to whether we would get any as Jody is a little bit shy in front of the camera. We started off playing with some jumbo lego (I found this much more fun than I should at my age LOL) before getting the camera out ... alas, to no avail ! We did manage to get some shots, but we're going to give it a try another day ... for now, some from the shoot :)

I was allowed to shoot teddy, but not Jody ...



A peekaboo opportunity ...



Colouring-in with Mummy ...



Isn't she beautiful?





And finally, anyone who knows me, knows I am a sucker for tattoos ...



Thanks for having me, guys, look forward to seeing you this week for more fun !

Canon 5D, 50 1.2 @ f2

2 comments:

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)