Thursday 11 June 2009

Lisa & Jody | Portraits | Take 2 !

For our second session, we decided to bring Jody to my house ... she is a sucker for animals and with my 2 cats and puppy, we felt she would perhaps settle in to the shoot a little easier. Jody was looking beautiful in her summer top and funky jeans, but alas, the camera was still the enemy. We played games and even managed to have some fun with our piano, but there were some tears and so we decided that we'd have to call it a day before the stress levels got too high ... such a shame as Jody and mum, Lisa, are both beautiful subject.

However, we managed to get some lovely shots from the session and here are a few favourites ...

Playing and learning ...



Is that a smile I see?







After a few tears ...



Why not book your little one in for a session ... call me or contact me via email soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)