Wednesday 17 June 2009

Harry | Impromptu Portraits

Michelle & Ben, my wedding couple who are getting married in a couple of weeks at Rowton Castle, came to see me for their final pre-meet, along with Harry, their little boy. They are actually getting married on his first birthday, so it will be a double celebration !!

I wanted to make sure he was cool with me before the big day, as big cameras can be a very daunting for little people ... so I whipped out the daddy (the 1D IIN) with the 85 1.2 lens on, so I could get a couple of shots from farther back, he could get used to the shutter sound and all would be well with the world :) It worked ! He was fearless LOL ... I captured this little shot of him as he sat with mummy (you can see her hand and engagement ring right beside him) and I just love the eye contact in it. Isn't he a total cutie? What you can't see (because I wanted this to be in BW) is his cracking shock of red hair ... I'll make sure and post some from the wedding in colour.



Looking forward to seeing you all soon guys :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely shot :) you nailed the focus :) & Nice B&W conversion!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)