Monday 1 June 2009

Long Walks on Summer Evenings ...

I had a bit of a manic time last week, culminating in travelling to London for a pre-wedding shoot and a wedding in Kent on Saturday (these on the blog very soon) so I decided that a Sunday off with the family was definitely on the cards. We lazed around in the glorious sunshine for most of the day, then decided to go for a long stomp when it was a little cooler.

Stafford is a wonderful town, full of surprises at every turn ... whilst we live in a suburban environment with great links to the motorway networks, you only have to walk 10 minutes from our house and you're in the countryside, with rivers, canals, walkways and cows !

So, just a few from our little journey ... all taken with my trusty Canon G10 point & shoot :)

Shadow play at the start of our walk ...



Beautiful countryside, with river and obligatory swans ...



Canal architecture and colourful long boats (I so want a boat !!) ...





And did I mention cows ?



It's shaping up to be a WONDERFUL summer (hope I didn't just jinx us all LOL) !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)