Monday 25 May 2009

Bijal & Ankith | Indian Reception | London

I'm way behind on blogging some stuff ! Bijal & Ankith, whose wedding at Crewe Hall I recently blogged, had a massive, Indian, reception at Wandsworth Town Hall the week after their wedding. They were very relaxed, even though the preparations had been completely manic ... well, there were over 500 guests attending !!! It was fab to hang out with them again and I was assisted by my friend and fellow photographer, Yvonne, whose spare bed I used for the night (she lives very near, super handy !)

As always, a few favourites from the evening ...

Bijal looking gorgeous as ever ...



Kit's 2 brothers, recently married themselves, shared in the celebrations ...



The cake cutting was followed by a beautiful, heart-felt speech by the brothers' father ...



Bijal's cousin was a singer in the band ... man, these guys ROCKED !



This lady's hair caught our eye ... beautiful detail ...



Then it was time for some dancing ...







I was knackered just WATCHING these 2 girls !!!







Even the little ones knew how to get down ...




1 comment:

  1. Bijal & Ankith's wedding: Did not know my son could dance so well, it was the first time we were able to see his talent. Both my husband and I were proud to watch his spot light and were so pleased you were there to catch the moment - thank you. Kay

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)