Tuesday 19 May 2009

Product News | Funky Finao Digital

I have been waiting with excitement and baited breath for a week or so since I found out my new album from Finao had shipped from the States ... to say it was worth the wait would be a complete understatement ! These albums are truly unique, they come in a wide range of VERY different leather options, which can be mixed and matched on each album. The printing is bang on, the colours are true to what I envisaged when designing on my screen and the quality is, well, see for yourself ...

Gorgeous wrapping ... I love this attention to detail ...



The quality is just fantastic ...





For the photographers ... Finao Linkie ... this cover is patina and opaline :)

5 comments:

  1. The album looks gorgeous Gill. Finao are the only manufacturer to tempt me to try something other than Queensberry for our albums. I have yet to see a Finao album in person though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve ... if you're near me any time soon and want to drop in for a touchy feely, let me know ... Gill

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great Gill.

    Do they do the printing for you and if so do they have album design software?

    Thanks in advance,

    Pat Bloomfield
    www.patbweddingphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. veeeeery nice, i want one :o(

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)