Friday 15 May 2009

Faye & Adam | Pre Wedding Shoot | Sutton Park



Faye & Adam booked me not that long ago for their wedding at the end of June, at The Botanical Gardens in Birmingham. We decided to meet down in Sutton Park, Sutton Coldfield, not far from where Faye grew up. I love shooting in the park, there are so many opportunities. The weather was very kind to us, but that also brought out loads of others who were picnic'ing, biking, hiking and walking their dogs ... the challenge was finding private spots for those intimate moments :)

I am really looking forward to the wedding, this shoot was fun and relaxed and they are a great couple , a joy to work with ... here, as always, are a few of my favourites :)













See you soon, guys !

3 comments:

  1. Faye you both look amazing! What a surprise to find you on Gill's blog :) CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great set Gill. Really like the processing on these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the photos!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)