Thursday 7 May 2009

Kim & Anthony | Environmental Portraits



Kim and I first met a few weeks after she got married in 2004 ... we were both in college having fun in the darkroom and studio at Stafford College. We soon became firm friends and have remained so ever since ... let's face it, we both LOVE photography !!!

So when Kim asked if I would shoot some environmental portraits of her and her husband Anthony, well, nerves set in ... to shoot a client is one thing, to shoot another photographer *eek*! LOL

We headed off into Shropshire, to a beautiful ruined castle, for the shoot. Close by, there were a generous amount of helicopters as there is a training school nearby, however, none of them would come close enough for me to include in the shoot, much to my annoyance :)

But still, we had a wonderful time, the guys soon settled into the shoot (as did I, thank goodness haha) and so here, as always, are a few of my faves ... enjoy !











And, of course, no session would be complete without this little shot :)


1 comment:

  1. Nicely done as always!

    I like the castle location - one of the things I miss about the UK is the ancient monumentry!! (is that a word?)

    Some good soft UK light as well - hope it didn't rain! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)