Saturday 16 May 2009

Jayne & Lyndon | Wedding | Sandon Hall, Staffordshire

I got a tweet a couple of weeks ago from my friend, and local photographer, Steve Sutton, asking if I wanted to come second shoot with him at Sandon Hall. I haven't been a second shooter for years and thought it would be fun, so of course I said yes !

Steve covered the morning's bridal preparations, so I met up with him at Sandon Church and we took it from there. Jayne's big secret was her dress ... Lyndon was in for a big surprise when she arrived in all her red glory ! Stunning !!!

The sun was very kind to us so, as I was only the second, I was able to play around with catching some flare, something I love doing.

A few favourites from the day ... thanks for having me, Steve, it was a lot of fun :)














1 comment:

  1. Very, very nice!! The red dress in the columns - Hello, STUNNING!!!! Your work is, as always, superb.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)