Sunday 23 August 2009

DJ Morais | Portfolio Shoot | Stafford

You guys know that I love, love, LOVE blogging ... however, this time of year is a tad manic, as you would expect ... I am here, just busy and having a great time with all my clients !

Today I got to spend some more time with my clients (and friends) Richard and Louise, at their home not far from me in Stafford. Richard is a sought-after club DJ in and around the midlands and, in fact, all over the UK, Europe and even Miami ! I have such a great time when shooting with him, he is such a natural (Louise reckons he's just a poser LOL) ... we had a shoot in his home studio today and this is Louise's fave ...



2 more sessions to go ... not giving anything away, just watch this space (and of course more weddings to come as well :))

1 comment:

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)