Sunday 16 August 2009

DJ Morais | Portfolio Shoot | Birmingham

I first met Louise (Richard's beautiful other half) at a bridal fayre 2 years ago ... she contacted me soon after and booked me to shoot their wedding ... I soon realised that this relationship was one that was going to last longer than the wedding day and I was right about that !

Earlier today, I travelled to Birmingham to meet with them to shoot some DJ portfolio shots for Richard ... he is a manager by day and a VERY cool club DJ by night ...

Here are some faves from the shoot ... part 2 next week, so stay tuned :)

At the very cool Oxygen Rooms in Birmingham ...









Richard looking very cool !





Checking each other out ...



The lovely couple, fresh from a holiday, tanned and relaxed ...




6 comments:

  1. Love the unusual angles Gill, nice touch and the last one is a beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace!
    The one taken from the ground looking up is super-cool. I know where that is too ;)
    Nice to see you guys during the shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work Gill. I especially dig the one of the DJ sat on the kerb. You are right, he looks too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice stuff Gill.

    I love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. baolutely stunning! Love the one of him sitting against the wall, and the last shot

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)