Monday 31 August 2009

Amanda & David | Wedding | Crewe Hall, Cheshire

Amanda & David met when David needed a new mortgage ... Amanda was his financial advisor. She had made a decision to move abroad and David thought there was no hope for them ... after romancing her by text message (totally romantic LOL) she decided to stay in the UK and be with David (awwww). That decision led us to their beautiful wedding at the stunning Crewe Hall in Cheshire.

A few favourites ...

We started at Crewe Hall with David ...





Paul had to help with the cufflinks, much to David's amusement ... the cufflinks belonged to David's father who died when David was just 16 ...





David looking dapper ...



Now, everyone who knows me, knows my penchant for shoes ... these ones just warrant 2 shots !









The dress was simple and stunning ...





This was NOT comfortable, but Amanda obliged ...



Waiting ...



Arriving ...



Married !




















9 comments:

  1. Lovely stuff Gill.
    It was a great day, thanks for having me along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rocked another one Miss T!
    Loving your processing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely as always.... but you know how I feel about all your pics! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! Absolutely LOVE the one with the flowers against the dress and his hand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning wedding and spectacular images!!!!!!! You offer the elegance and timlessness of a Royal photographer! Anyone would be blessed to have you there to capture their moments on film!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful!!! Can't wait, can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! You've captured some beautiful details, portraits and moments. I especially love your processing style. I must also say that Amanda's shoes make me drool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! They look amazing cant wait to see them all - Thank you so much x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gill... I love these, wonderful job! Did you mix in a few filmy shots? I think you did! I love them!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)