Tuesday 1 September 2009

Recent Tesimonials and Nice Stuff

I thought it might be nice to share some recent good vibes from clients and friends :)

Sian & Ryan Wedding

Hi Gill,

The photos are FANTASTIC!! Really love them all, some great casual and posed ones, just as we wanted - perfect thank you so much.

Not only chief cravat tie-er, bustle tie-er, corsage attacher and yet amazing photographer too! Thank you sooooo much we really love them, they are as gorgeous as we hoped and more!

Thanks again
Love Sian & Ryan

Just looked through the photos you took at my cousin Sian's wedding. They are awesome they brought tears to my eyes wished I could've been there. Thank-you for capturing it so beautifully, so i got to share the day even thou I couldn't be there in person. Sam


Stephanie & Mickey Wedding

WOW!! The photo's are absolutely beautiful. I was totally breathless when I saw them and keep viewing them over and over again. I am still on a high and don't want to come down to earth just yet, hope I am not driving everyone silly talking about the day but who cares!!!

It was lovely having you share such a special day with us, you captured it perfectly. Looking forward to seeing you soon and hope that you will join us for dinner (that would be nice).

Be in touch soon

Hugs

Kate (Stephanie's mom) x


Louise & Richard Wedding

Thank you very much for being so great on our big day and bringing it all together in such a special way! YOU ROCK !

Lots of Love, Richard & Louise M x

These mean the world to me ... thank you all so much !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)