Tuesday 8 September 2009

Loren & Family | Studio Portraits

Loren's mum contacted me a few weeks ago to book a studio session for her. Apparently, Loren has been feeling quite self-conscious recently and so mum thought a studio session with a professional photographer would do the trick. Loren is very tall and slim and so towers over her friends ... I had exactly the same issue when I was in my teens and so I could relate very easily to the issue.

We had a great time and even managed to get a couple of shots of mum and dad.

















If you'd like to enjoy a similar experience, please get in touch !

4 comments:

  1. Great photos! Love the one with the white background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work as always, Gill. Loren is a fabulous model and should have no reason at all to feel self-conscious! Love the ones with the red background, and the final picture of Loren's parents is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a very pretty girl! Love the last B&W shot! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)