Sunday 6 September 2009

DJ Morais | Web Coolness

If you've been following the blog recently you will have seen some portfolio and portrait shoots with the very cool DJ Morais. The main reason for these sessions is for Richard to use the images on his new promotional website ... it is currently under construction, but there is a home page and one of the images from a recent shoot in Birmingham ... I LOVE seeing my work in use and I just wanted to share this with you.

There are 2 more sessions to go ... 1 secret one and 1 gig ... I can't wait for that one !

Check out the site so far ...



You can check the progress here :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice urban shot Gill, I like the use of wide angle lens to create the LONG leg :-)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)