Sunday 27 September 2009

Claudia & Jonathan | Wedding | Caistor Hall, Norwich

I travelled across to Norwich last Friday night so that I was ready and in place for Claudia & Jonathan's wedding on Saturday.

They had literally only booked me through recommendation from my friend and fellow photographer, Chanelle, as their photographer had broken an arm *ouch*. We hit it off right away and had a lot of fun throughout the day. As you will see there is a little dress swap for that first dance ... no way was Claudia going to manage those sexy moves with the big dress on ! The reception was held at the beautiful Caistor Hall.

A few favourites ... warning ... it was a sun flare kinda day :)






















































10 comments:

  1. Wowzer! Really love the bandstand shot with Claudia lying down, Gill! Colours are awesome as always too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Love the way you finish the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've decided this is my favourite Gill Taylor post this year so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely as always Gill. Every time I see your pictures it makes me want to get married again and have you come and do mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first dance shots, beautiful work Gill, they'll be over the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning bride, beautiful Church. Fabulous photo shoot. Proud of you love. I wouldn't be biased though. Noooooo!!

    Mum Lol XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely lovely work Gill
    well done.
    Duncan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaah Gill, they look so nice. Gutted that we where already booked on that day - but wow these look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having seen you on DWF I thought I'd pop and look at your blog - absolutely gorgeous stuff! I love the sun flares and overall tone - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)