Friday 4 September 2009

Baby James | Portraits

You may remember Caroline & Simon from their wedding at Sandon last year ... I recently bumped into Caroline's sister while I was out shooting a session on the canal in Stone and she told me they were expecting a baby! All my past brides get a complimentary baby shoot, once they get around to having babies, of course LOL ... I happened to shoot the portraits on their wedding anniversary, so the timing was great !

James is totally adorable, 5 weeks old and cute as a button ...

BIG yawn !



What a cutie ...





The happy family ...



Awwwwww ...


4 comments:

  1. BABY JAMES LOOKS LIKE A WEE CUTIE. OH! AND I LIKE YOUR HAIR. ALTHOUGH I LIKE IT LONG AND SHORT. I'M YOUR MOTHER AFTER ALL. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gill these are adorable! What a little cutie :o) Tamera

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the negative space use in your compositions, Gill.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your lovely comments and thoughts :)